06 March 2012

Dizzel - MMOFPS

Hello all,

Today I am gonna talk about online game Dizzel.

Have you heard about DIZZEL? I could access this game from Switzerland and have been playing this game so far. It was provided Neowiz in Korea and I would like to introduce this game a bit. Unfortunately, there is not English or other language yet.

- Title: Dizzel
- For who: young guyz
- Genre: MMOFPS(I would like to say it is more than FPS, I forgot the genre type.)
- Type: Free to play
- Official Site: http://dizzel.pmang.com
- Language: Korean


I am still beginner, but feel fast and cool. However, It's really hard to control to me. Hope someday I can control really well. If you wanna see more details for game, please click imgs.



  This is Dizzel official site. Not bad.


I've just put some screenshot for you. Enjoy them. 

Shop. It's quite new game so not much items yet.
but if you play it, you will feel so cooool.
 control information...OMG it's quite hard to women.
so painful. Actually it's realistic game.
 bloody enemy
!
 I think the most important thing is in this game is team work.

I played another map. Mmmmm scary. 


Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just wondering if it's possible for someone from NA to play this game.

    All of our F2P shooters are garbage.

    I played the RUS Warface BETA, it was amazing. We have it here now in NA and it's ruined.

    Back to League of Legends I guess! =P

    ReplyDelete