21 December 2012

[Game review] BiteFight - PC based


I've just started playing BiteFight web browser game by Gameforge today. I wanted to play new game so chose BiteFight. First of all, I would like to say that I really disappoint how they have brought(released, published) this game with this condition. I felt they just wanted to earn money, not giving enjoyable stuff or fun at all. 

In my view, BiteFight is quite easy to start and play at first. I didn't need a starting game guide or/and tutorial at all first. BUT I have a problem 5mintues after starting this game.

I wanted to clear some quests, but I need to be waited more than 7 hours to attach monsters. So it made me giving up this game. :(  I suppose that BiteFight is for someone is in office and can play game during working time.


BiteFight battle

By the way, I would like to review a bit more.

Features
  • Three different battle(hunt) type: Demon hunt, Vampire hunt, Man hunt
  • Merchant: Here you will find everything you need. Weapons, equipment and potions are readily available.
  • Graveyard: You can earn gold by working at that graveyard. you can decide how long you want to work. 
  • Tavern: This tavern is definitively the most nasty and shabby place in the whole city. in spite of this, or perhaps beacause of this, a creature of the Night often his way into the society of mortals here.
  • Market place: at the market there is always something going on. Traders sell their goods and try to earn some gold. 
  • Library: These talented forgers can change your name. Keep in mind that it will cost money because the artist will want to be paid for his work. 
  • Church: In these Holy halls you cnaa pray for Godly assistance and heal your woudns with a little meditation. 
  • Voodoo Shop: The Voodoo shop exudes a strange magic energy. Rumour has it that hellstones can only be bought here. (cash item shop)
  • fight bewteen Werewolf and Vampire, when you create your character you have to be chosen your tribe one of Werewolf or Vampire.

BiteFight - man hunt

BiteFight - Overview of City

BiteFight - Vampire Hunt

Now I'm going to find another new game. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment