17 October 2012

Rise Of Empire game play review - Open Beta

I've got an e-mail about Rise Of Empire Open Beta yesterday. I was in kind of hurry so today I am gonna play a bit during lunch break again. :)

This game is released by Travian games so I am quite interesting. Actually, I applied beta tester before, but it was confused as I registered via facebook account. somehow it is not worked well. :-( that's really annoying!

! when you register, you need to put an activity code which you will get in your mail box. it is taken around 1~3 minutes. 

Starting information
Game title: Rise Of Empire(ROE)
Publisher: Travian games
Developer: could be Travian games
Official web site: http://www.riseofeurope.com
Open Beta: from 16 OCT 2012
Type: flash game
Platform: PC

This is Rise of Empire landing page via my e-mail. Well, I can get any special feature from landing page yet. There are focus on to delivery story of game so a bit much text. Any way, I enjoyed it.

First of all, I think there are not much different and special features, but it was organized well and easy to play game. And the game is not heavy. 

Rise of Empire - Create charector

Rise of Empire -  Starting game - a lot of text

Rise of Empire - Starting Tutorial  - wow so cute princess

Rise of Empire - First battle - auto battle and quite enjoyed to watching battle when I won!

Rise of Empire - Battle report

Rise of Empire - backpack, you can see items. 

Rise of Empire - Lottery

Rise of Empire - Shop

Rise of Empire - Activity points - I think it is kind trend on all web games/SNG.

Rise of Empire - building list(building tree)

Rise of Empire - Lord - ohh my lord

Rise of Empire - Hero - you can hire heroes from tavern and put items to be strong

Rise of Empire - Deployment - you can hire heroes and deploy as you want

Rise of Empire - farm - in this case, you can get some resource to click each bulidings

Rise of Empire - battle map - you can clear each point and get treasures. and you can choose battle level, normal, hard. Don't try to select hard first time. you will be in pain.

Rise of Empire - Tavern - you can see heroes list and the starts are meaning their ability and you can reflash three times a day. so be careful to click it. :( I already did.

Rise of Empire - Another Rise of Empire battle 

Rise of Empire - one more Rise of Empire battle - hard version, as you can see those canons. dammit!!!

Rise of Empire - Quest

Rise of Empire - Ambassador, you can see a guy in a city and click and you will see some events. that's a bit different challenge. in my case, it is look difficult so just passed it. I will try later on(could be this evening.).


As you can see, Rise of Empire is quite high quality of graphic and well organization game. and it is really light to play game.

Enjoy Rise of Empire! 






No comments:

Post a Comment