22 June 2012

TOP Web browser games in Europe(Status and some information)

Hi all,
I've just searched some information of web browser games in Europe. And I started playing "The Settlers Online" which was developed by Ubisoft on Sep 2010. I didn't know how it is famous so far. I think it is quite loose, but still enjoy. And there are lots of users i can see them on chatting system. It is pretty impressive.

Here you go. I've chose top of six games and their some simple information is following. And I would like to share some information, but I don't know some of data. I would be grateful, if you could you provide me that I missed.

1. Tribal Wars
Released date: 2003 and don't know which month
Released by: Innogames(Based Germany)
Developed by: Innogames
Service languages: operate 34 countries web page and languages must be less than 34
limited age over: ??
Played users: 34 M

2. The setters online
Released date: Sep 2010
Released by: Ubisoft
Developed by: Ubisoft
Service languages: 17
limited age over: 7
Played users: 15 M

3. Glory wars
Released date: Sep 2010
Released by: Game Art Studio
Developed by: Game Art Studio
Service languages: 12
limited age over: 11
Played users: around 3 M

4. Lord of Ultima
Released date: April 2010
Released by: EA and channelling by Bigpoint
Developed by: EA Phenomic
Service languages:9
limited age over: 11
Played users: ??

5. Travian
Released date: Sep 2010
Released by: Trivian Games(Based in Germany)
Developed by: Trivian Games
Service languages: 30 web sites in Europe and has more web sites for each continent
limited age over: 11
Played users: 47.1 K

6. Forge of Empires
Released date: April 2012
Released by: Innogames
Developed by: Innogames
Service languages: 18
limited age over: 11
Played users: 250 K

Actually, we have tons of games and I have no idea which one I should play. In my case, when I have time, I login several web games, and play at same time. It is funnier than massive 3D MMORPG games. :')

It is sunny Friday here. Enjoy your Friday and week-end as well.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. If you know of the value which was marked red, please mail to me or leave comment. have a good day.

    ReplyDelete