26 October 2012

[Game Review] Galactica by bigpoint

I think I saw galaxy games more than before. In Europe, there are many galaxy game and movies. Here is new galaxy game, Galactica. Well, when I start Galactica, it seems like Darkorbit, but much different features and let me say it is better for me.

Title: Galactica
Publisher: Bigpoint
Platform: web 3D browser game, based flash, uninstall.
PVP: possible
Official web site: http://eu1.battlestar-galactica.bigpoint.com/

It makes me feel like to play a game when i was young. However, I am not fan of this kind of game. I think boyz will like Galactica. I also saw some space web browser game, but this one is the best to play. when you drive your ship you can feel it is kind of real. somehow it was hard to drive ship, but after tutorial, it is easy. and there is awesome battle feature.

here are some Galactica snapshots. enjoy.









It is Friday. I've searched weather for this weekend. It might be snow in Zurich. hahahaha I hate winter. it is freaking cold! have a good week-end. :) caio.

No comments:

Post a Comment